Followers

Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

2018 Desktop Calendar - Digitally Made

Good morning everyone.  Hope you all had a good weekend.  All was good here, today we have a new challenge over at Digitally Made, you can see all the details below!


Digitally Made

This month we have a fantastic sponsor
We Are 3 - Prize $15 voucher to the winner
                                                                           $3 voucher to the top 3

Our theme this month is to use a quote


I decided to create a desktop calendar for 2018 because I am currently looking for sponsors and needed the dates to hand!

I have use Bonnie's Watercolour Storm Clouds Paper

Ladybug Matilda Aqua - pre coloured Image

Happy Aqua banner

Digital sentiment - Early Bird Coffee

Water scene from my files

Crafty Hugs Sonia xx


2 comments:

  1. Unless it didn't load for some reason, I don't see your calendar? I know it is pretty by having seen it on the DM blog though, wink !

    ReplyDelete