Followers

Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

La Fee Verte

Hi crafty friends and visitors, how has your day been, it's been a good day here.  I've been crafting mostly all day, waiting for bits to dry before getting on, so while I was waiting, I thought I'd make a card, doing some colouring for a change.

La Fee Verte


Stash used

white card to print image (la fee verte) Aurora Wings
Staedtler pencils
Flowers, ribbon and papers from various digital kit companies

Challenges I would like to enter




Crafty Hugs Sonia xx






3 comments:

  1. Beautifully made card. I really like these colors
    Thank you for sharing with CWAA
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Cute as a Button. Hope you join the February challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sonia. I haven't seen yet and it's great!

    ReplyDelete