Followers

Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

D is for Dragonfly!

Hi crafty friends and followers, today I am sharing an ATC with you.  I didn't have a dragonfly in any images on my desktop, loads of butterflies but wanted to do a dragonfly sooo I thought I'd draw one, the first one I did was fine but way to big to put on an ATC so I did another smaller one, am really pleased with how this turned out, what do you think?

Dragonfly


stash used

Corrugated Cardboard cut to ATC size
Watercolur paints
Leaves and flower zentangle
White card
Dragonfly drawn by me (Watercolour paint and a black pen to colour)
Dragonfly word from word

I would like to enter this ATC into the following challenge


Crafty Hugs Sonia xx


2 comments:

  1. The dragonfly is gorgeous, love the layers. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete